Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New PSAT prep website

A test prep company, ePrep, is now offering free PSAT prep including 2 full PSAT practice tests. I assume that the company is offering the free PSAT prep in the hope that students will then buy their SAT prep program. I don't know anything about this company other than what I read on their website but it rarely hurts to practice for any standardized test. There is little available on the web involving free PSAT prep as most sites just focus on the SAT.

I am not a huge fan of paying for test prep but there are students that can benefit from such a program. With a free offer, I would recommend that people give the prep a try to see if it helps. Although the PSAT is not used by any college for admissions purposes, it is the test used to determine National Merit Scholars so doing well on the test can have some real benefits.

No comments:

 
Blog Directory - Blogged